Princeton Ashley Bristle Brush
Ashley 5200 Series Better Bristle Acrylic and Oil BrushesOne of our best selling and most affordable brushes. For students and amateurs, this pure white long handled Chinese hog bristle is a good brush at a great price.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.